1. How to order custom scale/s?
You can order via email or fill Order Form. Please email me what scale/s design you would like to order (logos or personal artworks to add graphic/inlays), what kind of material, information on clip positions, backspacer.
2. What knives do you make scales for?
Mostly Zero Tolerance and Spyderco knives. I don`t have thousands of templates. All scales are made and checked on the knives I have in my own collection.
3. Where do you ship?
I ship worldwide. All orders will be sent with International priority mail (with tracking number).
4. Could I buy complete knife with custom scale/s mounted?
It is not possible. I sell only scales.
5. Could I send you my knife/scales to use them as template
It is not possible. I work only with my own knives.
6. What are payment options?
All payments go through PayPal invoicing gateway.
7. Can I pay without PayPal account?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one.
Without a PayPal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by PayPal.
8. Is there a price list?
There are a lot of different options so it is difficult to display prices.
Common price range is from $40 to $100.
9. What materials do you work with?
Micarta, G10, Carbon Fiber, Kirinite, Juma, Ironwood, Cocobolo, C-Tek, etc.
10. Could I send you my material?
No. I`m making scales from my own material
11. Any other questions?
Please Contact Me.